“Not a good choice for vegetarians.”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #30 of 121 Restaurants in Okemos
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I've tried various Applebees locations and I have not been impressed. I have to ask for items on the menu to omit meat and still get charged full price. At least Burger King cuts the price of the meat patty off when I order a burger meatless. I'm not eating here anymore.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

We often good to an Applebee's near us in Auburn Hills, MI and fond the steaks and other food to be of good quality. We were in Okemos and wanted a restaurant that was near the place were visited and also near the highway.
We both had wine. They have a limited, reasonably priced selection of wine and beer and hard liquor. I had the Kendall-Jackson Chardonny which was slightly above average for the price.
We both ordered a small steak with a mushroom sauce and brocolli. I ordered my steak medium (pink on the inside). Half of my steak was correctly cooked, but the other half (a thinner side) was burned on the outside and well done on the inside. Also the brocolli was not cooked at all. I like it crisp but not raw.
The manager made sure that the order was corrected and I got a perfect steak and we were not charged for my dinner.
My only complaint is that we were hungry and I wanted to eat all my meal when it was served. However, as I said the problem was handled very professional. The quality of the steak is very good in comparison to Outback which has a steak the same size, but it is higher prices and does not taste as good.
Note that most Appleby's have very large screen TVs in their bars. If there is a big game on it will be quite noisy.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

I enjoy going to Applebee's. They work to do a good job and satisfy customers.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

Applebees never seems to disappoint. Good food, good service.