“Great Deals!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Ionia, Michigan
“Great Deals!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I hardly ever dine alone, so I'm ALWAYS looking for meal deals or places that have coupons available that are worth the expense in gas (these days) to get there! The Two for $25 deal was awesome...included unlimited salad and breadsticks AND two appetizers (we chose this option instead of sharing a dessert). I wasn't aware of the "on the spot wine sampling" - very nice touch. I ended up purchasing the wine as my selected beverage (one glass was $5.25 or the mini carafe was $8.75 which was enough for a glass and a half). The salad, breadsticks and appetizers and food were wonderful! Our waiter was very attentive and never M.I.A. He made a small error with our order, but was very quick to correct it and apologetic. Managers came around checking on our dining experience. Overall, I was thoroughly impressed and the service was outstanding! I was also able to use a coupon on top of the special - now that definitely put a smile on my face. I would definitely revisit this location. The only negative, which was painless was the fact that the little holders that vibrate when your table is ready gave us two false alarms and we lost our seats while getting up and going to the counter, but luckily we were able to find seating elsewhere with no problem.

• Visited July 2012

Okemos, Michigan
“Ok if you like chain restaurants”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

Microwaved food served to suburban lemons. Service is ok. Bread sticks are good.

Visited July 2012
Lansing, Michigan
“Interesting Visit”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

My husband and I took a trip to Olive Garden to take advantage of their 2 for $25 deal - and while we definitely got our monies worth, the entrees left something to be desired!

The salad and bread sticks were awesome and our appetizers were as well (Bruschetta and calamari) however my husbands spaghetti was not great and the meatballs seemed to be microwaved. The mozzarella chicken was decent but a little salty. It wasn't anything like the description.

There was a bit of commotion when the host spilled water all over guests at the table behind us and our waitress was a bit...distant...and didn't listen to our questions or give answers like she didn't know what she was doing. The service in general was a little cold - but gave what was needed.

We might go back - as I love the salad/breadsticks/and apps so much!

• Visited July 2012
Haslett, Michigan
“Really, you need a review for the Olive Garden?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2012

It's exactly the same as every other Olive Garden. Long waits, nice staff, good-if-not-inspirational food. You know...Olive Garden.

1 Thank SMSinHaslett
lansing, mi
“Hey, it's Olive Garden”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

The breadsticks and salad are the best part of the meal. It's not terrible and all the jokes about Olive Garden seem a little unfair to me, but not my favorite place.

Visited August 2011