This is my second review. I happened to go here again because of my friend's birthday. I did not have a choice, as he wanted to eat here. After my first visit I was a bit scared. But wow.. i am glad i went.. what a change!
The interiors look more nice. It is pleasant with nice colors and decor.
The staff is very polite and serve you promptly. Ask for Nathan. He is great guy who is very helpful in explaining menu items and delivering everything to you very promptly and as requested
The food was fantastic. We had north indian and south indian. They added dosa and idli -- which was soooooooooo good and tasty!
They can make it spicy and miles. The paneer is so good and well made. You have to tell them to make it hot if you want otherwise they will make it not so spicy. But they did fantastic job.
The portions are good size.
Also saw the buffet.. .. they had amazing variety.. and they kept the place clean.. no dropping from non veg to veg.. or spellings not clean.. everything was clean and they had indian chinese.. which i like.. they had north indian and south indian.. veg and non veg.. i am so glad these guy are improving...
i was hoping for an alternative to sindhu and swagat in lansing area..
the owner it seems reads these and responds.. very very impressed.
small suggestions for further improvement..
1) maybe add banana leave in dosa plate for presentation.. the leaves are cheap and available at all stores in michigan...
2) provided filter coffee with sugar option.. ( master the taste with sugar and serve that option.. sometimes people do not know how much to add.. same with chai )
3) in the mysore sada dosa.. put some less food coloring.. try little more authentic color.. as this will give that original look
4) the cashier side with the empty glasses.. do something to that side.. it looks little dry
5) get some more indian chinese options
KEEP UP the good work though.. congrats.. !!!
what a change..! wow!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.