“Always good service !” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #52 of 112 Restaurants in Okemos
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Always good service !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Never had a bad experience here always get treated like family ! Love the country feel of this place and the food is great to !

Columbia, Maryland
“Great Pancakes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Get the pancakes with the blackberry sauce. It's fresh, not too sweet, and the pancakes are chewy and delicate!

Visited May 2014
“Great food after a long day in the car.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

My family and I were on our way back from Milwaukee and it had been a long 6 hours in the car already. My 4 and 2 year old were starting beyond tired of being in the car and were complaining of being hungry. Who could blame them, it was 5:30. My wife and I decided that we were NOT doing fast foot and that we wanted a good home cooked meal. So where else do you go other than Cracker Barrel.

My wife got the Chicken and dumplings, I got Grandpa's Country Fried Breakfast, and my boys shared a Grilled American Cheese Sandwich with fries and some of Mom's vegetables. I can say that this is exactly what we needed after hours in a car. The food was awesome as always and out server was really good also (Wish I could remember her by name).

If you are ever in the Okemos area traveling I96 and are looking for a really good meal then make sure you hit up the Cracker Barrel.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
DeWitt, Michigan
“Scrappin' dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Great service, good portions, well cooked, seated quickly! Avoid the gift shop section unless you brought extra $$$ - too many cute things!!

Visited October 2013
Dundee, Michigan, United States
“Great food, but a little too much!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I love Cracker Barrel, but the amount of the food they give you is crazy. I guess for some, it is enough, but for others, I feel it is a waste of food. Great waitress and very attentive. Don't get me wrong, the food was fabulous...........

Visited September 2013