“guess it depends on what you want to do”
Review of FunTyme Adventure Park - CLOSED

FunTyme Adventure Park
Haslett, Michigan
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“guess it depends on what you want to do”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Indoor arcade has fewer games every time we go with not very good prizes to choose from. Mini golf is fun but not cheap. They have a halloween spook house in the fall which is way to scary for most kids. We go here sometimes on rainy days, but really nothing that special...

Visited September 2012
2 Thank flowerdocs

Mount Pleasant, Michigan
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 138 helpful votes
“Awesome Place”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Out of the two Funtyme locations around Lansing, this one is my favorite. I used to come here about ten years ago with my ex-boyfriend when he was going to school here to be a teacher, and we always had a blast playing games together... especially the Time Crisis game. We also went to the other location, but this one was always much more fun. We would save up our tickets and buy silly things.

I recently came back to this location with my friend Jaclyn since I live closer to Lansing, now, and it hasn't lost any of its fun. My only issue is that sometimes they close earlier than their posted hours if business is slow.

Stop by. It's really fun.

Visited March 2012