“Superb Sushi”

Dining options: Reservations
Williamston, Michigan
“Superb Sushi”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Very good presentation, taste, and service toward their food. And, their lunch specials will stuff you for a modest cost. Totally recommended!

Visited March 2014

• Korean first
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“No surprise they are #1 in Okemos...”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I travel a lot for business and because my wife doesn't like sushi I make it a point to try sushi restaurants whereever I go.

This was good sushi.

Really, really good Sushi. I mean REALLY good sushi.

Some awesome specialty rolls. Their Surf and Turf Roll was great.

Their hibachi items looked good too. I didn't have one but I saw several come out of the kitchen and they looked great.

The servers were all super friendly and nice. They all worked together to make sure the customers are taken care of. It is no wonder this place is rated #1 restaurant in Okemos. The food, the servers, the manager...all work together to knock it out of the park at a very reasonable price.

Working on a project near Lansing for the next several months so this will be a regular stop for me!

• Visited April 2014
“Maru is now one of my favorites”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Finally made it to this Maru in Okemos and it's just as amazing as the one in East Lansing. I cannot get enough of the squid and seaweed salad! Quality is served here in a clean and politeful way. Whenever I'm in the area and ready for some clean eating and a healthy treat, it'll be hard to NOT eat at Maru... Just wonderful!

Sacramento, California
“Food was good, Service was not.”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I have been there a few times first time few times it was busy. Last time we went around 8pm and the rush was winding down. Still we had to wait to have a table and even after that it took them more than 15 mins to take the drinks order. Finally when the food arrived it was about an hour or more of waiting. The waitress did not check to see if we needed anything after the food was served. We had to wave her down to ask for the check. It took more than 20 minutes for her to bring back the check. Although the food was decent and presentation was fancy, I would not go there as there are a few other quality Sushi places in town with good service.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank ErangiW
East Lansing, Michigan
“....and I do not like Sushi”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Let me explain my title...I do not like "seaweed". This restaurant, that now has opened a second restaurant, is a gem. I went with a friend and explained what I did not like. They assured me they could make the sushi rolls with rice paper ......not seaweed. DELICIOUS!!!! They have a lunch special that is fabulous. For about $12.00 you get two HUGH sushi rolls and a salad. Plenty sushi to take home for a snack... try it...you'll love it!

Visited March 2014