The food is terrible, i mean it has no taste, I would not recommend this to anyone, ever.
First.... the management needs to get some better vegetarian options. Just window dressing some pasta in cheese or some bread and tomatoes does not cut it.
2) The restaurant food is so stale even for the meat stuff, it tastes like rubber, like there is no soul or purpose of flavor or direction.
3) The management and staff seem to be pretend this is some cosmopolitan big city global copy cat restaurant from argentina or new york, they are known for getting menus from all over the world and then copying the menu names and trying to sound cool.. but if you do that you have to follow up and get the recipes right too.
4) any of the chain restaurants are hands down better in the area, then this piece of crap.. olive garden, bravo.. way way way better in terms of food, flavor, variety, choices.. etc.
5) The staff is not welcoming, do not open doors or serve like a professional or guide you through the menu.. they seem like they are bored and do not want to be there..
6) This place is marketed in the area as the place to be low key and get some international wine.. it is not that great.. u can get many wines in foods for living.. meijer.. or horox.. this place is not something exceptional.. but the price is.. i saw some wine at tom's grocery store for like half the price.. at dusty's.. the same day.. the same brand and bottle.. what a rip off.
7) the desert section needs some revamping.. they have all fatty american cheescake crap.. and i mean they try to pretend they are international when it comes to food and wine.. but what happened with the desert.. maybe they just threw in the towel.. cuz they have literally american junk. they need some real chocolate mouse.. some good deserts.. this place sucks... dunkin donuts is better if i want that crap.. get some nice french, italian pastries.. do not put fruit and crap in everything to make it complicated.. whatever happened to good ol chocolate or belgium desert.
8) the staff do not have any great chefs.. all minimum wage assistant chefs working in the back it seems.. who do not care about the food.. cuz it turns out to taste bad.. the portions are small.. sometimes half the stuff described in the menu item is missing.. what is going on here.
9) the free olive oil bottle they keep on table sucks.. they do not even mix up some flavor like oregano or chilly or something to flavor it.. they just leave salt and pepper on the table.. and expect u to live that
10) the free bread they give u is.. some white buns.. that you would not give your dog.. so poor quality crap.. nothing special... no warm heavinly baked nice bread you would get at sultan's another local restaurant.. this is something you would buy at walmart.
11) The management seems arrogant and not willing to change.. they have the usual regular.. the gold diggers, the local rotary types and the expense account types.. who do not really care about the quality of food.. but they rather just want to be seen and socialize.. so you if you wanna have a real meal go elsewhere.. but if you wanna just kiss butt and be pretty than go here.
if they wanna improve they need to change and improve alot.. or get a new team or sell the restaurant..
they need better and more vegtarian options
they need more raviolis, more pastas, more appetizers, more sandwhiches.. some pizzas.. some flat bread stuff.. some asian food, some arabic food, some real tasty food, some italian stuff. some french stuff. GOD THEY NEED so much work.. wow.. i would never give my dog even the food here.. if you want spicy food.. forget about this place..
i am still upset how bad this place is.. and a local recommended it.. i made them pay me for wasting my time to go here.. and wow.. waste of time again!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.