“Lunch was terrific”
Review of Dusty's Wine Bar

Dusty's Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Dusty's Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 120 Restaurants in Okemos
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Marsh Rd
Description: Dusty's Wine Bar features fine dining in a relaxed "Wine Bar"-Bistro atmosphere. Award winning wine spectator wine list. Next door is the the the Tap Room, your local neighborhood pub and on the other side is Dusty's Cellar for retail wine, beer, specialty foods, pastries and gift baskets.
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Had a meeting for lunch and it was a wonderful experience. Loved the food, the service was great, and the entire experience was fabulous. I highly recommend everything at Dusty's.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have no idea what the fuss is about this place. Prices are ridiculous, service condescending and the food is marginal. Many places that are infinitely more worthwhile.

2  Thank Angie C
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The food was excellent. I had the fresh blackened fish with wild greens salad. The dressing on the salad was excellent. The service was very professional.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

My husband and I make it a point to dine at Dusty's when we are in the Lansing, Mi area. The wine list is incredible, Wine Spectator recommended. You can select from a good half dozen or more wines in each of many categories including by the glass, bottle, and half bottle. The list is several pages long. Aside from wine, the menu is splendid. I could dine off the appetizer list alone! The meals are well prepared and the waitstaff is attentive without being overbearing. The restaurant is small and intimate but a bit noisy. You will enjoy your dining experience!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have dined at Dusty's on many occasions over the past 10 years, with my most recent dinner in August 2012. The food choices are varied and preparation is quite good-not outstanding, but certainly better than most. I enjoy wines and Dusty's offers an exceptional list of wines: domestic and international and of great enjoyment are their various wine flight offerings. I noticed during this visit that Dusty's is also offering single malt scotch flights. Dusty's is always busy and the weekend evening when I most recently dined, I found the wait staff to be lacking-whether from lack of skill or inattentiveness, I am not sure, but I was certainly disappointed. Perhaps the waitstaff have difficulties understanding requests and orders due to noise: Dusty's is a lively place and is a bit noisier than desired; however, the responsbility of the waitstaff is to understand orders and requests-whatever the noise level and to be attentive to their customers. Dusty's prices are a bit high, but I am comfortable at the pricing levels given the good quality of food and preparation. Even though excellent service was really lacking during my visit, I will consider this to be an exception to Dusty's usual fine service.