“Great food”

Turks Inn Incorporated
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Nunica
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in Turks and usual the food and service were great. My wife had sirloin which is a great value. I had chicken. Loved my also. The place fills up quick on weekends.

1  Thank Kevin7088

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Service and food at Turks is very good. The dining area was beautifully decorated for Christmas making the atmosphere delightful. We got there early for a Friday night dinner. There were many tables open and dining was quiet. The bar area filled up quickly and is very small. When the attached dining room filled up it was very noisy. The waiting area overflowed so far we could barely leave our table. Business is good for Turks! I hope they consider expanding their space.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Coming home from northern mi and decided to stop at Turks. Nice surprise. The place had that warm and inviting feeling. The service was excellent. My husband ordered the pork chops and remarked on how long it had been since he had seen that on a menu and such a nice cut too. I ordered the 8 oz sirloin and had no fat on it. Everything was delicious. Definitely will stop in next trip north.

Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

We go here all the time. If crowded you can eat at the bar. Not fancy just good food with good value. I had hidden chicken and liked it.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

First visit to this local restaurant. Based on this I really need to go back and try more things. Nice atmosphere and good service