“Very Peaceful Place”

Ranked #15 of 15 Hotels in Novi
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very Peaceful Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stayed this week end with my daughter for 3 night and it was very good and we enjoyed it. Service was very good and helpful. The only issue we had was that the mattress on the Pull-out bed was very bad. It had only springs and very worn out. Because of our tight schedule, we could not report this to the front office and that I don't blame them for that. The front desk people were very friendly. I would suggest this hotel but please make sure that the pullout bed is good.

Room Tip: Check for pull out mattress if you are using them
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank ManivR
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced by the comfort of the pull-out sofa. To prevent this from happening again, we have ordered a new mattress. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. Still, I am pleased to hear that our staff provided you with courteous service during your stay. Also, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay at our hotel.

We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Coopersville, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

First time staying at an Extended Stay America. this location was easily accessable from the highway, was clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful. he room had a full refrigerator, sink and microwave. Rate was fair and the grab and go breakfast offered oatmeal, muffins, oatmeal bars, fruit and coffee. Would definately stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank roxanned1019
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Roxanne - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that we made a good first impression, providing you with a clean room, friendly staff, and a delicious grab-and-go breakfast.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again.
Fort Smith, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

I'm on the road 10 monhs a year and have seen and stayed at all kinds of accomodations, ESA Novi is right at the top! Clean, quite and comfortable and a very fair rate.The whole staff was very helpful and friendly. I would recommend it to anyone. Shawn

1 Thank shawncook
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Hi Shawn,

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled to see that you found our accommodations clean, quite and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area. Once again, thank you for your review.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We were in the area to visit family and travelled with our aging German Shepherd. Tonja was very helpful by getting us a 1st floor room. The room was clean, spacious and the hotel was very nice. Looks like it has been updated recently. We have previously stayed at a La Quinta in Canton that was dearly in need of updating...we will stay here from now on!! Must less congested area will still having plenty of food choices nearby.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lyn S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Lyn - Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you found your room clean and spacious. As well, it is great to know that our staff was so helpful to you during your stay, especially Tonya since she was able to secure you a room on the first floor for your convenience.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Detroit, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a little over 2 weeks on assignment for work. My overall experience was positive, and every interaction with the staff was positive as they were all helpful and friendly. Unfortunately though the place seems to have been constructed a bit cheaply as I could hear the intimate details of the goings on in neighboring rooms throughout my stay. Though there is not much the staff could do about such a thing, it is advisable to fellow light sleepers to bring ear plugs as you will undoubtedly catch some of what's going on all around you. Perhaps I was unlucky and had inconsiderate neighbors throughout my stay, but the fact remains, even if they were just watching TV, I could hear it, and that was just the beginning.

I'd have no issues with staying here again if work assigned it to me, but I'd definitely bring the ear plugs back too.

N California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

This was our first experience with Extended Stay, and it's important to understand the tradeoffs. More like staying in a lower-end condo than a hotel, but that was ok with us for the reasonable price. No maid service for a week. Kitchen with full size refrigerator, dishes, etc. No pool, spa, or fitness room, etc. The location was not too bad for road noise, but my wife was bothered by the refrigerator humming in the room. You can ask at the desk for items such as shampoo, or individual size packets of dish detergent. Carpet was a little worn, but room was clean. Entrance sign is somewhat hard to see after dark. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Third floor rooms are further from parking lot noise.
1 Thank arbornet
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for your review of our property. I am so glad that you enjoyed the in-room kitchen and our hotel's location. Still, I am sorry that refrigerator made some noise. Please know, our maintenance staff is looking into this issue and will make repairs as needed. It pleases me to know that our staff provided you with friendly and helpful service.

Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again.
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

This was my first time staying at an Extended Stay America property. I was surprised at how nice the location, the room and the staff all were during my stay. I will have this location at the top of my list the next time I visit the Detroit Metro Area! - Jerome

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Jerome S
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that our staff and the location put us on the top of your list when you next visit the area. Thank you again for your review, we look forward to seeing you again!