“A Hooters in the Michigan desert”
Review of Hooters - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hooters
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Well i went there for a couple of beers with some friends and the only thing i can say is "Nothing special" except the high prices.

1  Thank Kai A

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I've eaten here three different times this month. Each time the food was really good and the atmosphere great. They have excellent wings and all the waitresses nice and friendly. I was given ten free wings on Veterans Day. I ordered them to go along with a drink. They served my coke in a large plastic glass that I took out of restaurant to my work which was close by. When I finished, I returned the glass and went back to work. I will return to Hooters again.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

The young kid manager was just standing around at the bar while I had to wait 25 minutes for under cooked wings. The girl was nice average looking and had no idea of great customer service. I should not expect much out of a Hooters the place was slow and dirty.

3  Thank Tom T
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Always a good place to go. The smallest Hooters I've ever been to, but service is always nice and quick.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I think this place is all hype. The wait staff look like they pulled them out of Walmart. They are dumb as they look. The food is marginal and the atmosphere is not what I deem as favorable. Would not go there again.