“CLEAN WITH GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE”

Athenian Coney Island
Ranked #15 of 194 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: Greek
detroit
“CLEAN WITH GREAT FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This place is tucked out of the way so you can easily miss it, the entrance is a bit strange but once you enter it is very nice. Plenty of young wait staff eager to help you. Even though the place is not very big it feels spacious inside. You can see the cook preparing your food, and everything in the kitchen is spotless. Even while he was waiting for an order, he was cleaning. The food is delivered quickly and the portions are huge, and delicious. Our server came over several times to fill up our drinks and check that we were doing okay. The bathrooms are amazing and so clean, you have to check them out. Plenty of seating outside also. I would go back here any time for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

• Visited October 2013

Toledo, Ohio
“Quick, delicious food!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Just ate there today and it was super! I had the original gyro, french fries and a mini greek salad. The salad was the best I have ever ever had! It was HUGE for one thing and loaded with feta cheese and their in house made dressing! I bought an extra mini greek salad to go! The service was great, the wait staff attentive, quickly refilling soda glasses and checking that everything was okay. If I didn't live over an hour from there The Athenian would become my restaurant of choice on a weekly basis!

• Visited July 2013
Farmington, Michigan
“Biggest coffee ever!”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This coney island has great, great food, great service, and the biggest cups of coffee you have ever seen! My family and I have been there numerous times, and their gyro salad is fantastic. It really is a good little place to have lunch or breakfast, and it is located right at the Novi Town Center shopping area.

• Visited May 2013
Novi, Michigan
“Great coney place”
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Good food, nice neighborhood coney place, not as good as Lafayette but close by. Good for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They cater as well. Great owners and excellent service.

Howell, Michigan
“Athenian Coney Island”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

By far the best breakfast in Novi. I love their ham and pancakes are the best. Its alwayspacked here and we have to wait in line to get in. That usually means the food is great. Our favorite for 6 years now.

Visited June 2012