“I have visited lots of 4 stars hotels,however, sheraton Novi was the best”

Sheraton Detroit Novi
Ranked #7 of 15 Hotels in Novi
London, Canada
“I have visited lots of 4 stars hotels,however, sheraton Novi was the best”
Reviewed September 26, 2010

You can not find hospitality,service and value in a hotel except Sheraton Novi.////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Korean first
Chatham, Canada
Reviewed September 25, 2010

Had a wonderful time at the Sheraton Detroit Novi the weekend of Sept 10-12, 2010. From the moment I entered the lobby to check-in, people were friendly and while 1st in line waiting to check-in, 2 people came and offered to assist me. The front clerk was knowledgeable, helpful and quick in checking me in, telling me a few 'things' to know about the hotel, including the free internet service. THe room was very comfortable. The restaurant staff was very attentive, knowledgeable about entree selections I inquired about and very personable. I have stayed here before a couple of times and will continue to stay here again when I am in the area. I was with several friends and they also would recommend this hotel and stay here again in the future. Express check-out is very quick and accurate.
This hotel gets 5 stars from me.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Columbus, OH
Reviewed August 25, 2010

In the realm of pet-friendly hotels, this one stands out as a gem! This was definitely the most elegant place my dog has ever stepped foot (or paw). The lobby is grand and bright. The elevators are conveniently located. My room was decorated tastefully with navy blue walls and a gold-framed mirror---very classy and masculine without being overwrought. The king-sized bed was dreamy, especially the duvet. The staff at the front desk were friendly and asked nice questions about my dog. There's a Romano's Macaroni Grill nearby where I got dinner to go and ate in the nearby state park. In the morning, I stayed in bed until the last minute because I didn't want to leave the gorgeous room! I will stay here again the next time I'm in the Detroit area.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled solo
USA
Reviewed August 17, 2010

Aside from a few issues, this was a very pleasant stay.

The hotel front desk staff were professional and quite courteous the entire time. However, none of the front desk staff knew how to navigate the cumbersome log in process for guest computer access. It took a higher level manager to show me how to log in. Believe me, it's not easy until you figure it out!

I ate dinner one night at the hotel's restaurant and it was pretty good, including the service.

The only other small issue was that housekeeping didn't make up my room in the morning, as they usually did. I arrived back at my room at 3:30 PM and discovered this. At that point I was tired and wanted to take a nap. I didn't want HK to come by at that time and when I told the front desk staff that I'd like HK to come by at 7:00 PM, they wouldn't. They claimed that the house was full the previous night. What's more important--the previous guest's room or my room??

Finally, the walls of my room were paper thin on both sides. This is unacceptable to me at any hotel. Glad my neighbor across the way had a good time with his mistress (I knew the guy).

• Stayed August 2010
1 Thank RamblerUSA
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed July 19, 2010

Stayed here last month and it was great.the hotel is spotless.and the staff is flawless.upbeat and friendly and very welcoming.i would recommend this hotel to everyone looking for one in the Novi Michigan area.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Michigan
Reviewed July 15, 2010

I put my folks up when coming to town, and they have stayed at a lot of nice places in their day and remarked how good the service was, and how comfortable the rooms were. They stayed on my Starwood points, and were treated very graciously, and even placed on a preferred floor with a wonderful full breakfast buffet lounge. I appreciate the people of this hotel making me look good!! Thanks!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 14, 2010

This hotel offers the greatest customer service experience that I have ever received! I would recommend the Sheraton in Novi to anyone who travels near the area. Employees are courteous, kind, and represent the epitomy of professionalism!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family