“Good Buffet”

Ranked #157 of 195 Restaurants in Novi
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The food at Gourmet Buffet was really good. Nothing fancy, but the price was right and the staff friendly.

1  Thank jagoodbar

Reviewed December 31, 2011

Good food and fair prices for a buffet. The wait staff always seems tired but they do a good job.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I have been to way better buffets. This is one place to steer clear of. There are many other restaurants in Novi to eat at. Just say NO! The food court at the mall is better.

1  Thank peasncarrots
Reviewed April 25, 2010

My son daughter in law and grandchildren ages 11 and 13 asked us to meet them here for Sunday dinner. I was a litttle apprehensive after reading 2 very negative reviews out of 6. Overall the food was very tasty with a wide variety of Chinese dishes of which I did a sampling of many different ones. Yes they were a little skimpy on the crab legs and I never saw the steak, but that is not what we came for. They did have Peking Duck which my wife thought was very good. I do not eat duck. Over all I thought the food was above average, certainly not Gourmet as in the name of the restaurant. The entrance was a litte tacky but otherwise I give it a 3.75 on the Tripadvisor scale.

2  Thank thorntree
Reviewed April 13, 2010

What a JIVE joint - - These are some of the most unhappy and rude unfortunates that grudge every trip you make to their inferior quality food trough. The OUTDATED crab legs (that we specifically made the trip for) are rationed - and after waiting....and practically begging for the bin to be re-filled, we were angrily stared at for the remainder of the time we were at the restaurant. The parking lot is empty, as is the restaurant - - but, it is packed with the MANY MANY MANY MANY MANY (UNDER AGE 5) (DID I SAY MANY?) Asian children of the workers that are allowed to run RAMPANT through the place, screaming in their native tongue, while you are continually watched for every (uncleaned of the dirt vein) shrimp you take from the nasty food bins. It is a filthy dirty place that does not deserve to occupy the prime real estate that it does.

3  Thank NoviCritiquer

Been to Gourmet Buffet? Share your experiences!