“Outstanding In Every Way”

Staybridge Suites - Novi
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Novi
Reviewed December 10, 2008

We had an appointment with a doctor in the medical complex near the hotel. Initially I booked our room at the Staybridge due to the close proximity of the doctor's office. Having experienced the many positive aspects of staying there, I will stay at this hotel whenever I am in the area for any reason.

The customer service was outstanding, and unfortunately that seems to be rare these days. Staff was professional, friendly, and always on the ball. Our room was fresh & clean, and very comfortable. The common areas of the hotel were extremely welcoming and well thought out. Both the evening reception and the breakfast were very good and staff was always on hand to offer assistance & keep the food replenished. I needed to use the computer while there, and found the computer room to be very nice. My daughter loved the pool; it was extremely clean with nice lounge chairs & lots of fluffy towels. The Staybridge in Novi is a well managed & professionally staffed facility, and I can't imagine anyone being anything but extremely pleased with staying there.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family

Reviewed September 29, 2008

This is a brand new hotel and it was great! The price was excellent for a weekend night. It was immaculate and the breakfast was delicious. There is a computer room in the lobby with internet access and a beautiful pool. The staff was friendly and helpful. I had absolutely no problems while I was there because I had everything I needed in my room. It is in an excellent location too. There is a grocery store directly across the street as well as a few restaurants. Right down the street there were gas stations, Target and fast food restaurants. It was easy to get to these locations without having to cross any crazy intersections (which is important to me)! I would stay there again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed August 8, 2008

We recently spent five nights at this property. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel and staff. From the booking process for our group to us checking out, we never had a problem. The manager's receptions that they had during the week was more than enough. Most hotels that we have stayed at only have a limited amount of food available for these, but they had a continuous supply of food until the end.
The hotel was fully booked at the time of our stay. We were never able to tell. The hotel was meticulous at all times. We seen staff cleaning windows, sweeping and picking up at all times.
The rooms have fully stocked kitchens and we loved the courtyard with the two full sized grills. The pool building, which is at the back of the courtyard, had a bathroom and showers in it.
The manager, Robi, was very hands on. The staff was always pleasant with us and very patient.
Five stars to them and would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed July 31, 2008

As other reviewers have pointed out, this hotel is new, clean and nice.

One thing I look for in a hotel is a restaurant within walking distance, as I sometimes spend many hours behind the wheel. The hotel website states restaurants with 0.05 miles of the hotel; not true. Resturants are at least a 20 minute walk, and you have to cross a busy 4 lane highway with no stop lights!

Also, while the room was nice (great bed by the way), I found it to be a little dark, with very loud plumbing from the room above.

Over all, not a bad place, but quite pricey for what I received.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2008

My wife and I were recent victims of the great DTE power outage of 2008 and needed a place to stay for nearly a week. My wife contacted the hotel directly and found they were very sympathic to our problem. We got a great rate, the hotel was very clean and quiet and the amenities were excellent (free washer and dryer, free telephone calls, free breakfast, free General Manager reception Tues-Thurs, etc). The staff was the best, especially the GM who spent a lot of time during the reception mingling among the guests. The rooms are 2 room suites with flat screen TV's, kitchenette's with a nice size refridgerator, cook top stove, microwave and dish washer, as well as a nice eating area, nice sitting area and separate bedroom. The total atmosphere was excellent and I believe it helped make our little crisis a bit more bearable, with was really great considering many of the guests were there for the same reason. I would highly suggest this hotel to anyone looking for a room for a night or for an extended stay.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank eeeeyo
Reviewed May 28, 2008

What a wonderful experience staying at the Staybridge. We were very pleased with everything. The hotel was spotless and very comfortable. Beautifully decorated rooms. Our room was very quiet. We did not hear other guests. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. The breakfast bar had everything you needed to start the day. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 17, 2008

I am currently a guest at this hotel with 4 other women, who are in Detroit for Bowling iat the Womens National event this year. Our group can not say enough nice things about this hotel. They have been overly helpful and pleasant. The breakfasts in the morning made by Helen are terriffic. And during the week, they have a little reception time with nice food and non alcoholic beverages. No need to worry, you can add your own if you like, giggle. We had to leave the hotel for one night and recheck back in, and they have these huge storage closets for the guests to use, so we were able to take our driving trip to Niagara Falls and leave all of our bowling balls and other items not needed in the closet. We have a 2 bedroom suite, which is fantastic. The hotel is brand new, just opened in February, and it is so nice and clean. Also, they have laundry facilities which are free and long distance phone calls are free from the room. The only negative thing I can say is that it is a bit difficult to locate because the city of Novi has an ordinance against businesses being able to post high and lit up on their hotel for others to see plus the road it is on is not yet on mapquest, as it is a new road. But, all we had to do was call the hotel and they directed us here. I definitely would come back and will definitely tell all bowlers who are yet to come here thru June to come and book their hotel here.
Connie