Staybridge Suites - Novi
  • Restaurant
$81
$139
Courtyard
Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi(Novi)(Great Value!)
$119
Hyatt.com
$108
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Detroit Novi(Novi)(Great Value!)
$148
$111
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfree laundryseparate bedroomqueen suitedvd playerhard boiled eggsan extended staysmall apartmenthot tubmiso soup and riceoatmealgreat bedvisiting familyother hotelstwo night staythe hotel offerseasy accessfull kitchen
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The staffs are very nice and friendy. The room is clean and neat. This is the first time I stayed at the Staybridge suites and it gave me a very good impression. The breakfast and the social time snacks are very good.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The room was Clean, the beds were comfortable, and the one bedroom suite was fairly priced. The staff was courteous and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family. Overall it was a very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: If you need ice, turn on the ice-maker which is located in the freezer portion of the refrigerator.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We stayed for leisure. It's in a great location! Close to 12 oaks and all of the other shopping in the Novi area! This is the 3rd Staybridge that I've been to and they have WON ME OVER<3 The rooms are so nice, and comfy. The area was quite and safe!! We really enjoyed the pool and hot tub. It's indoors which was nice and it was super clean! It was deep as well which was nice from the standard 4ft. Leann at check in was great! Very nice staff at this hotel!! I wish I would have remembered the ladies name I had talked to in the morning too, I'd like to give her a shout out! You can tell they all take pride in this place, and I would come back again and again! Thanks for a great stay Novi SBS!!

Also they have the sundown meals, but we went out to eat. And breakfast in the morning was excellent. =]

Room Tip: Rooms on the highest floor, west side/pool side. Quiet and cozy.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Every part of the experience was wonderful! The staff who made our reservation, when we checked, when asked for special consideration, they were all friendly, helpful and personable. We had trouble figuring out the DVD remote and help arrived in moments. The weekday afternoon social hour was excellent and enough food to be dinner. Breakfast was fantastic and beautifully presented. The accommodations were wonderful, the kitchen supplied with everything we needed. I don't know how they could improve the experience. I1 will look for these hotels everywhere I go

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is the first time we have stayed at a Staybridge Suites and we are hooked. We will definitely look and see if they have one of these hotels in every city we stay. Loved the little kitchen and then the bedroom is in a separate room. The decor was great. The bed was very comfortable. I always enjoy staying somewhere that has a breakfast included and they had a great little breakfast. Nothing fancy but all the basics to get the day started.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple