“perfect place. .bookmarked. .” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Staybridge Suites - Novi
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Novi
Bangalore
“perfect place. .bookmarked. .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2011

I had been to Novi, Michigan for my two months business trip during August and September 2010. I stayed in Stay bridge suites in my entire visit. All the facilities were excellent. I loved complimentary breakfasts, evening snacks, timely room service, indoor pool, conference room, small library, basket ball space and above all friendly staff. I have bookmarked in my favorites list already.
Initially I was confused for vegetarian food since all the food were kept in same place without any tags and I brought this to staff notice. They were quick to keep the tags Veg/Non Veg. I loved their prompt and quick response. Hotel management was kind enough to ask the feedback and changes required to make our stay better. I really felt this home away from home. They do have cab pickup and drop facility to nearby places. This hotel is located in cool greenery locality with wide open space for parking. I enjoyed my photography roaming around. In short words I would like to say this one is best affordable luxurious hotel.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank Sudhir S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2011

Staff were very helpful and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Facility was pretty new which was nice. Beds are clean and comfortable. Pool looked good but I did not have time to try it. Outdoor court yard would be awesome for the evening functions they put on, weather was not good while I was there. Breakfast is great and the staff bent over backwards to accommodate any special requests I had. I am heading to the area in a week and I will be staying here again. Great place!!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2011

My sister,niece and I recently returned from our annual visit to the Detroit area and registered at Staybridge for the first time. We thought we had just won the lottery. The amenities were excellent, the rooms clean and quiet and well-appointed, the staff very friendly and courteous, the breakfast room well-stocked with a variety of foods that appealed to everyone and it was within range of all our friends in the Novi area, and the stores we like to frequent. We would have no hesitation in returning to Staybridge. What a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed May 2011
Tecumseh, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2011

Very nice, roomy suite. Clean, free wi-fi, spacious, comfortable sleeping. Only thing my hubby wished is that there was a door to the sink area (separating from the bedroom) leading to the shower/restroom so if one partner gets up before another can shave or do makeup with light on and not have it wake partner. More seating in breakfast area needed for busy days but all in all excellent value for price and very clean and well maintained.
Prompt service at desk!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2011

We arrived late on Friday night where wen were greeted by a very pleasant night auditor. I asked about an upgrade and he was trying to help me. Then the night manager arrived and abruptly said no rooms available except the room were reserved. I said ok and we went to our 1 bedroom suite. I helped my son pull out the bed from the couch and we noticed it was broken. We then also notice the towel rack was broken. We were told in the morning they would fix it. I asked if they had a two bedroom and a very nice young lady helped us move to a bigger room but we were forced to pay more. We had to check out and move back into that room when we returned from our days events. When we arrived we noticed the room door was hung wrong. You could see into the hallway with almost an inch of space. We also had trouble with the lights. The manager came down amd showed us the lights were hooked to some card timer that he pulled out and said leave that out. I showed him the door he said wow and left. We bought some snacks and noticed the chips and hostess cup cakes were 3 weeks out dated.
The room was clean and the day staff was great. The hotels night staff needs some training.

• Stayed March 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kcross01
louisville ky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2011

This is one of the nicest hotels for the price I have ever stayed at while traveling for business. The hotel was clean, up to date, furnished comfortably, and attentive staff. I travel for my job so I am very picky about where I stay. I saw the good reviews for this hotel and decided to give it a try. It was quiet, close to grocery, restaurants, had a full kithcen and even offered a small (meal) manager's reception at night. The only thing negative I have to say is that the address of the hotel is NOT the address you enter into a GPS. Call the hotel and get the GPS address before you start. Other than that, I am already booked there again in a couple of weeks when I return to that area. Very Nice!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Cleveland Heights, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2011

We were traveling with a teenage soccer team and had a great experience. The staff was welcoming and soooo accommodating. Everyone in our group had a great experience. The staff helped is with all aspects of our stay including arranging for an early breakfast on Sunday morning so our team could get out to an early game.

Rooms were comfortable, clean and had a good layout. The free washers and dryers, pool, hot tub and business center were vary handy. I would highly recommend Staybridge in Novi to anyone traveling with a family. The restaurants across the street were so convenient with good food, including Guidos and Olga's. Breakfast was substantial too. I can't say enough good things about this place.

Stayed February 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Novi
Hilton Garden Inn Detroit/Novi
Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Detroit-Novi
The Baronette Renaissance Detroit-Novi Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Detroit - Novi
Hampton Inn - Detroit / Novi at 14 Mile Road
Hampton Inn - Detroit / Novi at ...
#1 of 1 in Commerce Township

Been to Staybridge Suites - Novi? Share your experiences!