“Go here!”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

This red robin is so friendly and has such delicious food! I wanted to keep eating even though I was full. I highly recommend this red robin!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I really love this restaurant and the chain and I go when I travel too. An really neat and casual atmosphere, amazingly friendly and energetic staff and efficient service. Families and travelers alike and even when I am alone I still do not receive great service.

I love the burgers, and especially the fact you can ask for them to be wrapped in the crispest lettuce instead of a bun. That is sooooo juicy and makes a burger taste just about as mouth watering as possible.

This is always high on the list of restaurants to go out to.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

if u r in need of a burger (Chicken / Beef) this place can not be beat !
Stay away from the bar ...you get all the "call in" order traffic.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Clean, courteous staff, within walking distance from my hotel.

If you've never tasted RR burgers, I'm sure will not be disappointed.

Safe travels!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Within walking distance of my hotel - even in the rain it didn't take me that long! I love Red Robin's different ketchup sauces - the Campfire is my favorite. The manager told me the recipe, it's nothing fancy but tastes awesome on fries.

I got their top-end burger - Smoked Bacon Pepper - 1/2lb - very good. Cooked medium rare - the exact way I wanted it. So many places when you tell them medium rare it comes back either purple or well done. Thanks for getting it right!

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!