“Sub-Par. Don't waste your money.”
Review of Moe's On Ten

Moe's On Ten
Ranked #67 of 204 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 4, 2009

The salad dressings are great. Made in house and tasty. Other than that, sad. The soup was a cornstarch laden mess. My dining companions and I had fish entrees. Not a single fish entree had been salted. The breading was too thick and the fish was definitely not fresh. You could tell by the texture and flavor that it had been frozen. The service was mediocre, the value was alright. The atmosphere was strange with purple drapes on the ceilng and lighting that was too bright. Basically, given there are so many better restaurant options there is no reason anyone should waste their money on a sad meal.

Reviewed November 8, 2008

The staff was great and the food was excellent. The price was fair, but the showmanship of the Manager/Owner, Moe, seemed very unfair. He seemed to always be yelling, and he even stepped up to an employee less that a nose away from the employees face to yell some more. I for one will never go back there because if he treats his employees that way, then I wonder how he will treat his customers.

1  Thank timjones179
Reviewed August 9, 2008

My work colleagues and I discovered this place a few months ago when looking for somewhere new for lunch. What a find! We have been coming back at least once or twice a week ever since! Their menu is outstanding. We have made it a point to keep trying different things on the menu each time and we have yet to be dissappointed. All of the entrees (except breakfast items) include an all-you-can eat soup bar - and all the soups are excellent. And the prices are reasonable too. Most dishes (for lunch) are in the $7 - $8 range. When you factor in the soup along with the great food it's a good deal IMO.

Also while I have had some seafood dishes (creole catfish and the best fish n' chips in town) they also specialize in pasta dishes (fantastic lasagna), sandwiches (philly steak and cheese is the best), burgers, salads, and breakfast items. Great specials too! The other day we had mouth-watering filet mignon for $10! You can't beat that!

Reviewed April 21, 2008

Moe's is a nice restaurant with an attentive staff. We love the Sunday brunch because of the made to order omelets and waffles. Fresh fruit is always available at brunch as well. My son loves the potato pancakes that are always included in the brunch too. Best of all the price is right for this brunch at under $10 for adults! It is the best priced brunch around! My kids eat for about $5 per child. For dinner the seafood is excellent and we have never had a bad meal. On occasion we have dined there on a weekend when there has been a singer at a keyboard. This is a nice change of pace from the loud music at some chains.

Reviewed February 4, 2007

I needed to arrange a luncheon following a funeral. Moe's not only extended it's weekend brunch beyond the appointed time, but prepared completely fresh food just prior to our anticipated arrival and was prepared for whatever number of guests arrived. The food was excellent, hot and the service was terrific. My next dinner reservation in Novi will definitely be made at Moe's on Ten.

1  Thank twidgetbeth