“Great Buffet Breakfast”

Moe's On Ten
Ranked #80 of 194 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Wonderfully fresh made-to-order omelets, eggs your way, and waffles. Nice variety of meat, fruit, pastries and the seasoned potatoes were delicious. Service was quick and the servers were not the obsequious type! We were thoroughly stuffed and I'm not generally a buffet fan! We were extremely satiated!

There are newer reviews for Moe's On Ten

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Looking for breakfast in Novi, so checked web and saw Moe's rated #1 (can't recall if by TA or UrbanSpoon or who). So figured it'd be good. Had the corned beef hash and unbelievably the kitchen burned it up and then they served it to me! Asked for rye toast and got some multi-colored toast that also was "overcooked". Coffee was lukewarm. Prices were much more than expected for the area and given that most places offer breakfast specials. Can't recommend the place @ all! It was actually the worst breakfast I've ever had and I'm into my 6th decade! Go to Denny's before going to Moe's! I wonder if Moe even visits his restaurant to see what's going on? Yikes.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

A few people in Baltimore recommended Moe's to us so we went Saturday night. Big mistake. The wait staff seemed friendly enough at first but quickly disappeared once our food arrived. We got crab cakes- what Moe's is supposedly famous for- and I thought I liked crab cakes. I've liked them everywhere else I've ever eating crab cakes- but I spent most of my time pulling crab shells out of my mouth after every bite of my crab cake. Of course it may have been easier to wash down with a drink but the waitress ahd disappeared so our glasses sat empty. After we finished our meal, we waited about 30 minutes without seeing our waitress before getting up, walking over to her, and asking for our check. Big mistake, the attitude quickly turned turned from sour to downright rude. But hey, why care about service when the waitress tacks on an automatic 18% tip. Had we known about the auto tip, we would have left immediately- teh service was not worth it. By the way, this was supposed to be my wife's Mother's Day night out- she was so disappointed and is now questioning whether she ever really liked seafood or not. Avoid Moe's.

2  Thank D B
Reviewed June 24, 2010

Have been to Moe's on many different occasions, and this is not the Moe's that used to be!!
Meal was very poor and others in my party agreed that their meals were not up to par with previous visits. Some had pasta and others had stir fry dishes. A couple of us had the remainder to take home....incorrectly marked....therefore, I had someone else's dinner! Unacceptable in my opinion!

Reviewed March 4, 2009

The salad dressings are great. Made in house and tasty. Other than that, sad. The soup was a cornstarch laden mess. My dining companions and I had fish entrees. Not a single fish entree had been salted. The breading was too thick and the fish was definitely not fresh. You could tell by the texture and flavor that it had been frozen. The service was mediocre, the value was alright. The atmosphere was strange with purple drapes on the ceilng and lighting that was too bright. Basically, given there are so many better restaurant options there is no reason anyone should waste their money on a sad meal.