“Thickest milkshakes ever!!!”
Review of Don's of Traverse City - CLOSED

Don's of Traverse City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Milkshakes are very filling. If you like a good but greasy burger they are good and so are the fries. Family friendly with quick service.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Went to Don's for a quick lunch while on business. I had gone to the original Ron's in Traverse City, do I definitely wanted to compare. The burger was pretty good; not necessarily the best I've had in Michigan, but very much above average. Getting a burger with everything on it is definitely the way to go. The steak fries and coleslaw that come with the basket lunch are also very good. We went at about 11:30 on a Monday morning and were seated right away, with prompt ordering and food from a very friendly server. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Dons is a great burger joint that proudly showcases itself as a throw back to the silver airstream trailer days of past generations. Their burgers are wonderful -- juicy, delightful, and cooked to order. The curly fries, shakes, malts, and sliders are also notable. My family visits there at least once a month.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I grew up in Detroit and later moved to Richmond, VA and then to Mobile, AL and then back to Michigan, the Walled Lake area and I have to say I have NEVER found a burger that tastes as good as those served at Don's. As a matter of fact when I returned to Alabama two years ago I made a concerted effort to find a good greasy burger like a Don's burger. When my husband and I visited Michigan in May we literally got off the plane and drove directly to Don's to get our burger fix and we were not disappointed! We wish Don's could ship hot burgers to us in Mobile.

I have absolutely no complaints about Don's. It's a cute diner and every time I've eaten there the waitstaff has been very friendly!

We miss you Don's.

The Ni

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Great service and food. Don's has been around for a long time and has always served great food and had low prices!!! I would recommend to anyone looking for some good food.