“Old Theatre, bad popcorn”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Emagine Novi Theater
Ranked #3 of 12 things to do in Novi
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I was there to watch Man of steel and the facilities need renovations and a popcorn supplier change.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Great location, huge screens, great seats. The theaters are clean, the bathrooms are spotless.

Only negative is the food - I've tried both the pizza and hot dogs, both are BAD. The pizza would only qualify as eatable after 7-8 shots of liquor. Taste like cardboard with a bit of sauce, and a sprinkle of cheese

Reviewed July 16, 2014

My favorite Movie Theater (Psst.. they have a bar that serves really good drinks). No matter what movie you're going to see, or who your with it's always a good time. I mean who doesn't like to see a movie and have one of their drinks in hand. Perfect combo in my opinion, good or bad movie, my wife and I love watching movies here.

1  Thank JaeCowins
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Sound and picture are always top notch. If you are going on an opening weekend night, I recommend spending the few extra dollars on reserved luxury. Its worth the investment (and you get a waiter).

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Huge theater complex. The seats were some of the best theater seats I've been in. Very comfortable. Bar service is also available.