“Favorite Movie Theater”

Add it.
Emagine Novi Theater
Ranked #3 of 12 things to do in Novi
Reviewed February 17, 2014

So I hate Fountainwalk but this theater has definitely grown on me in the last 10 years. I love going to the affordable matinees - when I wasn't working last summer, it was awesome. Like all movie theaters, their concessions are too expensive. When I've gone to sold out movies, they have done decent crowd control. They always have a great variety with some independent/arty movies appearing which I like instead of having to head to Royal Oak to see them.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I love theaters that have the Large screens. Went to 2 movies here on a recent trip and both had the Large screens.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Nice theater, good crowd, amazingly comfortable seats. Overall- a satisfying experience after a long hectic week.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I love the Emagine because they have inexpensive matinees. The theatre is well maintained and always clean. Seats are comfortable even for short people!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

What a great theater! Cheap tickets, reasonably priced concessions, comfortable and roomy seats. They sell alcohol! We didn't indulge, so I don't know about the prices or selection. Wish we had one of these at home.