“Great for matinees”

Add it.
Emagine Novi Theater
Ranked #3 of 12 things to do in Novi
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I love the Emagine because they have inexpensive matinees. The theatre is well maintained and always clean. Seats are comfortable even for short people!

There are newer reviews for Emagine Novi Theater

Reviewed January 14, 2014

What a great theater! Cheap tickets, reasonably priced concessions, comfortable and roomy seats. They sell alcohol! We didn't indulge, so I don't know about the prices or selection. Wish we had one of these at home.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I go here all the time and I've never had a bad experience. I like to go on a Saturday before 6 p.m. as seats are half price. All the theaters have stadium seating. The seats are comfortable and legroom is adequate. My favorite place to see a movie.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

This is where my husband and I often go on "our date night". Very open, large seats. Every movie out seems to be playing here at once. You can get a drink, and there is a large selection of food items to choose from. Many restaurants nearby offer dinner and movie combo which is always a great value. Very clean and always a buzzing, happy, place.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Very comfortable multiplex theater with a wide variety of films on a weekly rotation. There are plenty of concession counters, bathrooms, and even liquor (for those who care!). The seats are extremely comfortable and I would recommend.