“drinks are good but avoid ordering food from the kitchen”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Ranked #120 of 192 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
United Kingdom
“drinks are good but avoid ordering food from the kitchen”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We witnessed total chaos from the kitchen. Food orders were placed in front of customers in haste, then picked up and shuffled to others even after they had been partially eaten! With multiple bar tenders and waiters/waitresses involved it was clear the left hand did not know what the right hand was doing. Orders were indiscriminatly plunked down in front of customers who gazed in wonder as to why their orders were wrong, then picked up and shifted over to someone else. It was comical except for noting the unsanitary results. I complained after waiting 45 minutes for my food order and the response was hostile. I walked next door to Red Robin and received friendly, prompt service. Shocking how bad this TGI Fridays was. Clearly no one was in charge.

• Visited August 2013

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“very good quality, reliable, friendly”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

It is a short walk to Hilton Doubletree Novi. They are open late and have great burgers, ribs, and steak. Price are also reasonable.

Visited July 2013
new hudson, mi
“Jack Daniels would be proud”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had one of their JD burgers. FANTASTIC!!!! Done exactly like I like meat done, well.... They have a winner, hope they don't change it.

Visited April 2013
Novi
“Don't go to TGIFrday, especially on a Sunday.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

If you go, expect poor service and mediocre food. After we were seated, we waited 25 minutes for our waiter, then another hour for our food. When my burger finally arrived, I quickly devoured it. The burger was just OK. The bun was extra crispy, but I didn't want to return it, and risk waiting another hour. The manager came over, but he offered no apologies for the waits ... If you're hungry, I recommend going to the restaurants adjacent to TGIF: Red Robin, Olive Garden or Famous Dave's.
Even though it was a Sunday, we probably won't be back to TGIFridays.

• Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outback was packed,and this place dead.”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Outback had a 60-90 min wait and this place had 8 people in it, and now I know why. It took forever to get our food, 42 mins !!??! .. and the only thing the manager said was " wow, that looked good coming out of the kitchen".... I said " after 40 minutes it should " and she just walked away.. I guess I should have read the reviews first... 50.00 for two adults and one kid.. not worth it... Could be a great place

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!