“Don't go to TGIFrday, especially on a Sunday.”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #116 of 194 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Novi
“Don't go to TGIFrday, especially on a Sunday.”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

If you go, expect poor service and mediocre food. After we were seated, we waited 25 minutes for our waiter, then another hour for our food. When my burger finally arrived, I quickly devoured it. The burger was just OK. The bun was extra crispy, but I didn't want to return it, and risk waiting another hour. The manager came over, but he offered no apologies for the waits ... If you're hungry, I recommend going to the restaurants adjacent to TGIF: Red Robin, Olive Garden or Famous Dave's.
Even though it was a Sunday, we probably won't be back to TGIFridays.

• Visited March 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Outback was packed,and this place dead.”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Outback had a 60-90 min wait and this place had 8 people in it, and now I know why. It took forever to get our food, 42 mins !!??! .. and the only thing the manager said was " wow, that looked good coming out of the kitchen".... I said " after 40 minutes it should " and she just walked away.. I guess I should have read the reviews first... 50.00 for two adults and one kid.. not worth it... Could be a great place

Portage, Michigan, United States
“Good food”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

After spending the day at 12 Oaks Mall in Novi, we got hungry and went to Fridays. It's a short drive from mall and easy to get too..The staff was very friendly and quick.. Our food came very hot and good. We spent 40$ for two with tip..Not bad for a very good dinner..

• Visited October 2012
Knoxville, TN
“Poor guest service”
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Forget service. I placed my order 40 minutes after my arrival. There was only one bartender and 23 bar seats full. I would not recommend this location during a football game or any other event.

Ohio
“I'd go back”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We just stopped for a drink and ended up ordering some appetizers as well. Welcomed immediately upon arrival, we felt very much at home. The food was hot and delicious, certainly more than expected for a bar. All the staff went out of their way to be accomodating.

• Visited September 2012