“The Nicest Red Lobster I've Been To”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #37 of 194 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: Seafood
Michigan
“The Nicest Red Lobster I've Been To”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I thought this Red Lobster location was the best I've been to. It was extremely clean and seemed well-run. Our waitress was very patient as we asked about several of the dishes. It was convenient to walk to from the Baronette Hotel. I'd eat there again and would recommend it.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank ElCheapster

Walled Lake, Michigan
“Cheesy biscuits”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Excellent seafood and delicious mouth watering cheesy biscuits. The shrimp is jumbo and all the serving are very large portions. Go hungry!

Visited April 2014
Novi
“Red Lobster for the Seafood Lover in You”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Our local Novi Red Lobster is a step above most of the other Red Lobster's I have visited. It takes awhile to get in, you may have to wait, so go early if you're hungry. It's clean, service is great, and food, while it's not an upscale seafood restaurant, it's a good value. I really really like the Parrot Bay Coconut Shrimp with the dipping sauce, either as an appetizer or as a meal, Baked potatoes come out piping hot. Oh, and those cheddar cheese rolls- they taste so good, I'm afraid to ask what's in them. The dinner salad's aren't as good as they once were, but they aren't bad.

Visited April 2014
Mexico City, Mexico
“Great food!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Always great food at red lobster. Salmon and wine were delicious. Restrooms were not so clean this time. Waiter was very friendly and helpful with suggestions.

Taichung, Taiwan
“Impression of the best seafood restaurant in Novi area”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Red lobster never let me down, reasonably priced seafood, soft and tasty biscuit.
Wood-Grilled Lobster, Shrimp and Scallops and Ultimate Feast® are our favourite main course choice.
Will definitely come back for more enjoyment.

• Visited April 2014

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!