“Lunch at Carrabba's”

Ijamsville, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunch at Carrabba's”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Our waiter was delightful. Tory's personality was a perfect fit for our dining pleasure. The food was fresh and we enjoyed every morsel. The bread and herb dipping oil...irresistible. We had a great time and the prices were not bad.

Visited May 2014

Mexico City, Mexico
“Nice place with great taste!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

This place had a great host and waiting service. Waiter could give great suggestions on wine and food and was always friendly. Food was very tasty and the suggestion was completely new to me. I'll definitively come back.

Austin, TX
“Good service and good food”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

liked the layout and the timeliness of the food; server was pleasant and competent and food was good

Visited April 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“I want my old Carrabba's back!!!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

I NEVER review restaurants but tonight's experience was so bad I felt the need to. My family sat at the kitchen bar and were not acknowledged for 10-15 minutes. After requesting to locate our waitress it took another 10 minutes before she showed up. She started putting napkins on a very noticeably dirty counter. We had to ask her to clean up the counter. They wiped it with some dirty rag and didn't use sanitazer (red flag). The restaurant needs to set up proper procedures for table cleaning and sanitization. Using an soiled bar towel is not a practice you should employ. Soiled rags harbor bacteria and can easily spread harmful germs and perpetuate the spread of contamination. I had the impression that I was an inconvenience rather than a welcomed patron.
After getting our water our waitress forgot to take our orders. So we asked the guy at the kitchen to help us out and find our waitress. The service is slow. Very, very slow. It takes FOREVER for the food to get to you, the "refills" are NEVER refilled. I love the food there - but everything else needs some work and improvement!!!! Five-star food, no-star service or nonexistent service. I have eaten at this chain dozens of times over the last few years but the food quality and service is slipping .Not as good as they once were. I want my old Carrabba's back!!!!

• Visited March 2014
novi, mi
“Good but too salty”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

The food was good but too salty. The waiter was too busy, so he asked us if the food was good when we almost finished our dinner.

• Visited December 2013

Been to Carrabba's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!