“A fabulous dinner” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Romantic
London, Canada
“A fabulous dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2012

We had an amazing dinner for our wedding anniversary this week. Everything was flavoured and tasted absolutely delicious from the herbs and oil with bread right through to dessert. Happily we went to dinner on "Wine Wednesday" where any bottle of wine is $10.00 off. So of course we ordered a nice red to have with dinner. This was a pleasant surprise.

My husband ordered seafood cannelloni which was stuffed with seafood as well as lobster. He absolutely loved it. I had Pasta Weesie which was fabulous with a hint of garlic/butter in the sauce and covered with shrimp. I couldn't even eat it all so had to take the remainder with me.

We also had a tomato caprese for an appetizer. Delicious. We had just returned from a trip to Rome in May and we actually think that this meal rivaled anything we ate in Rome. The tastes were amazing.

Service was excellent as well. Thank you O. Ifeoma, our server. She was very friendly and efficient. We could not have asked for a better meal. Prices were good as well.

To top it off we were given a complimentary Tiramisu for our anniversary that we shared. So good!! Thank you Carrabbas for making our anniversary meal so enjoyable. We hope to be back.

Visited August 2012

Novi, Michigan, United States
“Good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Always busy, great mussels in wine sauce. A very good for family dining resturant. You can also sit at the kitchen bar and watch the cooking.

Visited August 2012
Howell
“Favorite Resturant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant. I have never tasted such amazing Italian food before. My favorite dish i the Pasta Weesie. So much garlic!! The service is very nice and fast. Just over all an amazing restaurant!

• Visited March 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Good Italian Fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

Good food, reasonable prices. Visited the one on Haggarty R. in Canton, MI.

Visited March 2012
New York City, New York
“Very Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

I stopped by Carrabba's one Wednesday night, and place was jam packed and very lively. This shows that they provide quality. I sat at the bar. I would like to say that they have very good dedicated professional bartenders behind the bar. Gentlman was very tentative (sometimes too much), but with a great deal of professionalism and care. I tried few things from the appetizer side of the menu, and everything gets a passing grade. I recommend the special on wednesdays. 10$ off the wine bottle. I will visit this place again.

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Carrabba's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!