“great food and service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2012

a little pricey but worth it, chicken marsala is the best, mashed potatoes are great too

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Thi splace is great! It's right down the street from my house. I love it because I have Celiac Disease and Carraba's has a gluten free menu. They have a lot of different drinks and food choices. The service is pretty good most of the time. Usually the service is good but on a few occasions it seems like the waiters are just to busy to help you. Also, every time I have gotten carry out my order has been wrong or cold.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Friday/Saturday night??? Forget about it...unless you call ahead. Barely enough room to stand. Great food that you expect once you sit-down...free pizza dough to keep the kids entertained was a nice touch.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

I enjoyed my meal and my waiter was awesome! I will be back!!!

Reviewed July 4, 2011

We have eaten at this Carrabas at least a half dozen times and it usually delivers top quality Italian food for a reasonable price. Last Friday I had Veal Marsella which was a little tough. Based upon our overall favorable experiences here I would have given it 5*****, but with a sub par veal it is going to have to earn it back. Everything else as well as the service was excellent.

Been to Carrabba's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!