“great Japanese fare at a surprisingly good price”
Review of Ajishin

Ajishin
Ranked #8 of 200 Restaurants in Novi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2012

high quality food for a few dollars in a bustling environment conducive for good conversation

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Best sushi and Udon noodles ever tasted. Sushi were fresh and taste awesome. Udon noodles are steaming hot(Really steaming hot. Take precaution) and yummy. Curry rice is great bargain. Grilled fish dinner is simple, delicate and smells (as a complimentary). Free Green tea. For some reason, I feel like learning Japanese and read those comic books while i wait in line. During cold winter weather, if you feel like having some comfort food, you should consider Ajishin.

Reviewed December 23, 2011

I am a white customer of Ajishin and I have been going there when no whites went there. I have never felt slighted because of my race. Don't know what the other negative reviews are talking about. The Best noodles and sushi in our state, bar none.

1  Thank Rosanne R
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Great California rolls. Their soups are wonderful. I like the Ajishin, the Nanzenji, and the one with mountain plants. The curry beef is not on the menu but you can ask for it and they will accommodate you. We always order the grilled fish which comes with rice. Always a long wait to be prepared.

Reviewed September 2, 2011

I go to ajishin whenever i can although it's an hour away from where i live by driving. I love the place so much, everyone around me loves it so much, and i bring people to ajishin who have never been there when i have time. when it's busy, the service is poor but at this restaurant, i really don't mind the waiting time and poor service, because the food is toooo good.

Been to Ajishin? Share your experiences!