“Fantastic place to eat great food”
Review of Steve & Rocky's

Steve & Rocky's
Reserve with OpenTable
Steve & Rocky's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 194 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: American, French, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Novi Road
Novi, Michigan
“Fantastic place to eat great food”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

One of my all time favorites. Can rely on consistently great items plus great specials, which are usually delicious and creative. A fun place to hang out.

2 Thank joe H

DETROIT
“Great Happy Hour Menu!!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

I've been going here for years and love the staff and food. Happy Hour consist of 1/2 off small plates/appetizers and 1/2 off most grown up drinks. I'm a presentation woman not only does the food looks good it taste even better. Afterwork between I believe 3 - 6:30 it's the place to be.

Sedona, Arizona
“APPLE STRUDEL.Mmmmmmm”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Went there on Tuesday evening with some ladies. They have a winter special - I had the catfish which was really good. Everyone else had flank steak which they said was excellent. It's almost always good food and a nice atmosphere with a live pianist. Two of us had their apple strudel for dessert - it was probably the best I have tasted with nuts, cranberries as well. The pastry was light and crunchy - fabulous.

• Visited February 2013
Stanwood, Michigan
“One of our favorites”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We have been going to Steve and Rockys for many years, we have typically been very happy with the food and service, there were a couple of occasions when were disappointed but usually very good. We will surely be going back when were in the Novi area.

• Visited September 2012
Southfield, Michigan
“The Roll Back Menu was Great!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Celebrating their 15th anniversary, a menu was offered with prices rolled back 15 years. I ordered the house salad with grapefruit wedges and honey mustard vinaigrette. It was wonderful, especially with the freshly baked bread!
I assumed the roast duckling would be a small serving because the price was so low, but I was wrong. I got half a tasty, cooked-to-perfection duckling with a wild rice mix and broasted red cabbage! We finished our meal with a rich, dark chocolate dessert and a cup of coffee.
Parking is free and ample. Consider choosing a corner table because this place fills up and the noise level can get high.

• Visited January 2013

Been to Steve & Rocky's? Share your experiences!