“I love this restaurant--it's my favorite!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Steve & Rocky's

Steve & Rocky's
Reserve with OpenTable
Steve & Rocky's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 192 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Novi Road
Detroit, Michigan
“I love this restaurant--it's my favorite!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2011

We have been to Steve & Rocky's numerous times over many years. I even had a birthday party there for my entire family. The food, service, and experience is always top notch. The food is priced right and the quality is consistent each and every time we have eaten there. They have great soup and I love that you can order 3 little cups of 3 different soups as a starter. Yum! I especially love their mushroom soup. The house salad is wonderful.
We go back year after year knowing that the food will always be top-notch and the service impeccable.

• Visited October 2011

Arizona
“Quality Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

Given that I could only eat at a place I could walk to (staying at Marriott) and that that Steve & Rocky's is located near small shopping area, I didn't have my hopes up. I was pleasantly surprised. A bit upscale but not pretentious. I wasnt in the traditional starter, main course mood so I tried a bit of everything. Started with a sampling of 3 soups (chicken & Brie, mushroom & butternut squash). 2 out of the 3 were outstanding. I recommend the mushroom. I then had two starters; crab & shrimp cake (note cake is singular) at $8.00 small but very good. I also had the shrimp wrapped in prosciutto. Again you don't get a lot but very good. I finished with blueberry cobbler (heavenly). Nice place to take clients or enjoy a quality meal with friends/family. My total bill was $34.75 (I did have one alcoholic beverage)

Morristown
“just great food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2011

I just love their food. Fresh prepared, high quality. Whatever we choose, most everytime it was a positive surprise. They have amazing specials that change daily. We have eaten there many times and never had anything that did not exceed our expecatations. A must: Save room for the desert.

• Visited September 2011
Marlborough, Massachusetts
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2011

Had a very good dinner here Friday night. The whitefish and the pork tenderloin (with local made polish sausage and sauerkraut) were both excellent. The house salad (with grapefruit segments, red onions and dried cranberries) was very good. Service was fine.

• Visited July 2011
London, Ontario
“Arctic Char Wellington was amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2011

Went were with a friend on a girl's getaway. The food and wine were outstanding. Nice and close to the hotel we stayed at. Wait staff were friendly and accommodating. The table we were seated at was a bit too close to the waiter's station (I felt like I was sitting in the middle of a hallway with a constant stream of people going by....) However, we walked into the restaurant on a Saturday night with no reservations, so I can't really complain that we got the last take available!

• Visited May 2011

Been to Steve & Rocky's? Share your experiences!