“Good Food”
Review of Steve & Rocky's

Steve & Rocky's
Reserve with OpenTable
Steve & Rocky's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 194 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: American, French, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Novi Road
Marlborough, Massachusetts
“Good Food”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Had a very good dinner here Friday night. The whitefish and the pork tenderloin (with local made polish sausage and sauerkraut) were both excellent. The house salad (with grapefruit segments, red onions and dried cranberries) was very good. Service was fine.

• Visited July 2011

London, Ontario
“Arctic Char Wellington was amazing!”
Reviewed June 17, 2011

Went were with a friend on a girl's getaway. The food and wine were outstanding. Nice and close to the hotel we stayed at. Wait staff were friendly and accommodating. The table we were seated at was a bit too close to the waiter's station (I felt like I was sitting in the middle of a hallway with a constant stream of people going by....) However, we walked into the restaurant on a Saturday night with no reservations, so I can't really complain that we got the last take available!

• Visited May 2011
Novi, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Celebration Time”
Reviewed June 7, 2011

My husband and I love this restaurant for the wonderful surf and turf dining that make birthdays and anniversaries celebrated moments. The atmosphere has class and the service is warm and friendly. A local favorite.

• Visited June 2011
“A Wonderful Evening”
Reviewed April 4, 2011

Fantastic. It had been many years since I'd been there, but it's still a first-class dining location. I mentioned that my wife and I were celebrating our 2nd anniversary, and they treated us especially well. The only complaint I can think to mention is that the coffee tasted a little like instant. That certainly wasn't enough to mar a wonderful evening. If we didn't live an hour away from Steve and Rocky's, then we'd go there much more often.

Suttons Bay, Michigan
“Fool me once... ok, fooled me twice!”
Reviewed November 11, 2010

I brought my dear friend here for her Birthday back in August. I had the whitefish and she had some kind of pasta. We waited forever only to be served garbage. Both our dishes were horrible. The combination of flavors did not work at all with either dish. Not at all impressed.

Wouldn't have come back if it weren't for my boss bringing a small group of us here for lunch. It was total deja vu! Waited forever... horrible food. Everyone complained how bad the food was (not in front of the boss of course!) My lake perch was flavorless and the texture was bad. My colleague had the same and noted that it was like eating butter. Another person had some awful mushroom and brie dish. Again the flavors were just plain wrong.

Ok so I really wasn't fooled twice, since I had to go the second time. But you won't find me there on my own account!

2 Thank ThatNamesTakenToo

Been to Steve & Rocky's? Share your experiences!