“Pretty good sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Good sushi at a reasonable price. Service was good, and the food arrived quickly. Unagi was so-so. Tuna was very high quality. Tamago had a unique presentation and was very good. Exceptionally potent wasabi. Above average selection of cold sake's, but somewhat lessened by presentation with cheap glassware instead of more traditnal ceramic small bowls or cups. A nice place but lacking a fine polish.

Reviewed September 21, 2011

The food was average at best. Bathrooms were not clean. Not customer serivce oriented. I will not go back.

1  Thank pjmazur
Reviewed June 13, 2011

This place attracts many of the local Japanese ex-pats and many Japanese who are in the area for work assignments (mostly automotive related). The reason is that the food is great and the menu goes well beyond the normal menu offered in most Japanese restaurants in the US.

Reviewed October 25, 2010

Dined for the first time at Cherry Blossom on Oct 22/10. It was excellent. Our server was very helpful and friendly. Food was fresh and good sized portions

Reviewed January 31, 2010

I went to this restaurant while visiting Novi on business. I found a hair in my sushi and it was absolutley disgusting. I complained to the managment and although they did replace the roll with a new one they did not offer me any discount and charged me full price. I also did not find the food to be authentically prepared and several of my colleagues felt sick after visiting this restaurant. If you are used to eating quality sushi I would not recommend this restuarant.