“Best Chinese in the area”
Review of China Cafe

China Cafe
Ranked #5 of 192 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Novi, Michigan
“Best Chinese in the area”
Reviewed January 17, 2014

This is a really terrific little restaurant. The decor is nice, the food is terrific, and the service is pleasant. I had normally been there during the week but when I went on a Saturday night, the place was packed. It was obvious that there were many regulars that ate there often and it is easy to understand why.

Visited October 2013

“Visit this place every time I am in Novi.”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Quality, quality, quality! You don't find that very often with Chinese food! Staff is always very friendly and they are always happy to make my favorite... Cashew chicken, even tho it isn't even on the menu. Best egg drop sooo around, although there were frozen vegetables added instead of the fresh it normally had.

Novi, Michigan
“Top quality Chinese food”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food with a diverse menu, excellent choices and fresh offerings. Good, attentive service. A fine option in the area.

Monclova
“Some dishes should have been labeled spicy. ”
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Good food but ask beforehand if you don't want something spicy. My son thought he was safe with Orange Chicken but it was quite spicy. My Schezuan garlic shrimp sauce didn't have much flavor. My husbands Schezuan Eggplant was very tasty and so was my daughters Asparagus Mushroom dish. I ate my sons Orange Chicken but felt bad for my son who had to fill up on the yummy egg rolls.

Naperville, Illinois
“One of the best Chinese meals I've ever had”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I read all the reviews here prior to going and as you can imagine my expectations were pretty high. I'm a big fan of PF Changs and this place is all that and more. The atmosphere was great, I had dinner with a business colleague but this place would be good for a date dinner as well. The food was excellent, only negative was the service wasn't as attentive as Changs, but certainly nothing I'd complain about.

• Visited October 2013

Been to China Cafe? Share your experiences!