“Top quality Chinese food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of China Cafe

China Cafe
Ranked #6 of 191 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Novi, Michigan
“Top quality Chinese food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food with a diverse menu, excellent choices and fresh offerings. Good, attentive service. A fine option in the area.

Monclova
“Some dishes should have been labeled spicy. ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Good food but ask beforehand if you don't want something spicy. My son thought he was safe with Orange Chicken but it was quite spicy. My Schezuan garlic shrimp sauce didn't have much flavor. My husbands Schezuan Eggplant was very tasty and so was my daughters Asparagus Mushroom dish. I ate my sons Orange Chicken but felt bad for my son who had to fill up on the yummy egg rolls.

Naperville, Illinois
“One of the best Chinese meals I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

I read all the reviews here prior to going and as you can imagine my expectations were pretty high. I'm a big fan of PF Changs and this place is all that and more. The atmosphere was great, I had dinner with a business colleague but this place would be good for a date dinner as well. The food was excellent, only negative was the service wasn't as attentive as Changs, but certainly nothing I'd complain about.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

when we walked in, the first thing we noticed was the beautiful atmosphere.the decor was comfortable, yet elegant, and the service was excellent!if felt like we got our food in a matter of moments, and it was fresh, visually appealing, and delicious!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank iloveittoo
Amstelveen
“Chinese happiness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

We celebrated my father's birthday here with a group of 12 family members and it was a very festive occasion. I have NEVER received better service in a restaurant for a group of this size in my life; friendly and super efficient. We were all very impressed. As there were so many of us, we ordered a lot of different things and got to taste a large number of the dishes on the menu, and the quality across the board was very high. There were a couple of disappointments, including my dad's dish unfortunately. His duck in spicy orange sauce was quite heavily fried and the sauce lacked character. But this was a small exception. The fish specials (walleye and salmon) were divine, and everybody loved the spicy calamari appetizer and the Szechwan eggplant with pork. This is surely the best Chinese restaurant for miles around.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank DB1183

Been to China Cafe? Share your experiences!