“Food ok.......”
Review of Tilted Kilt - CLOSED

Tilted Kilt
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I stopped here with a friend for a quick bite to eat on a late Sunday afternoon. We had no wait at all and were seated promptly.

The beer selection on tap was decent. The menu was not too extensive. And the food, while tasty, I felt was far overpriced. I had boneless buffalo wings......the serving size was good, and the wings definitely tasty. 10 bucks for the wings definitely seemed a bit much, though.

And the waitstaff...well, let's say they can easily challenge hooters!

With all that in mind, I don't think I would necessarily go back, unless to have a drink socially. Too many other decent places for food around....

2  Thank Matt S

Reviewed January 12, 2014

At the end of the night service staff can be tired however that does not mean you get to be rude! I would definitely never go there again and would not recommend. All I wanted was a late night snack not a snarky bartender...

3  Thank EmmeMich
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Tried out the Tilted Kilt this weekend. Very nice place with a huge selection of draft beers. The one negative aspect that I am having a hard time getting over is the fact that they play a LOT of RAP in this place. I myself find RAP annoying. If they would tone down on the RAP, I could see myself going here more often.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Food was not extra special. Good beer selection. Service was okay. Servers were pleasant and charming, but so busy were not available enough. However, it their defense, some persons wanted them to stay at their table and talk. That was fine and understandable with the atmosphere, so maybe they could have more servers.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stepped into the Kilt to watch the end of a ballgame and sit outside near the fire pits. We were told to see the host to be seated, although there were lots of open spaces outside and packed inside. So we saw the hostess and were seated feet from where we just stood. We were told someone would be with us and after 10 minutes we were addressed. I ordered an Oktoberfest beer and my friend a merlot. We were carded by the manager, again, because they thought we were under 21 (we are in our mid-30s). Underage people don't order wine, at the tilted kilt, while watching the ballgame. Anyways, we were served after 15-20 minutes for a few rounds then left. The outside is really nice if you can snag a spot at one of the 2 fire pits, bathrooms were clean and the staff was nice. Lots of TVs for sporting events and lots of draft options. Menu is the corporate standard, wait staff is the standard issue for the brand. Didn't eat there.