“Good place to take in a game and have a beer.”
Review of Tilted Kilt - CLOSED

Tilted Kilt
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Decent food. Run of the mill bar food. Service was pretty good. Good place to go with the guys. Wives and mom may not appreciate the amount of skin shown. I'll be back to catch a game occasionally.

1  Thank Zdemsky

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Decent food. Good beer selection
This place is definitely the Scottish Hooters, as others seem to say
I ordered the fish & chips with garlic fries while my hubby ordered the Irish beef stew. My fish was very good. The garlic fries were just ok. My hubby lived the beef stew but I thought they were a bit heavy handed with the bouillon.
All in all, a pretty solid place. They are just newly opened and have a couple kinks to work through...but we liked it and will come back

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We went in on a sat night, we where greeted and seated immediately. That was not the problem, the problem is the food was not to good for the hype, plus the plates where dirty and the silver wear was also. For this price point you would think the would invest into a better dishwasher. The wait stuff was just plain horrible, like they where Hooters rejects. Will not return.

Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Too much skin showing on all the waitstaff. We had a nacho and drinks. The nacho wasn't great and the drinks cost about a dollar fifty more than we normally pay. Think twice before taking the family.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Discovered this chain in Denver. Loved it. So took my son and husband to this one in Novi MI. The service was average. But the food wasn't great at all. Very disappointed. AND we took our son for his 21st birthday. They did give him the usual free dessert but NO SINGING.. NO PHOTO!
;-(