“Really good for a big box type resturant”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #34 of 200 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We like it hot! Seriously, very little can make us sweat.
This place has some menu items that work towards that. It defiantly has a Mexican flair/fusion food.
The one thing I loved about this place was our waitress, she was a doll. She increases the probability of our return ten fold!
It is not cheap, but it's good.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Ordered the chopped salad, half size. Perfect size for lunch! Friend had the veggie salad, half size and she enjoyed it as well!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We could walk to the restaurant from our hotel. Looking forward to our next visit. Service was excellent. Can't think of anything negative

Reviewed January 29, 2014

We came to this restaurant by accident and it was surprisingly good. Despite the name they have a decent menu, reasonable prices and great service too. Even though it was super busy they manage to rotate tables well and with class.

This is a great future choice when we are near.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Good food and environment but too long of a wait for what it is...beyond the wait to be seated the service was pretty slow too. I did like the place but left a little disappointed because my teenage daughter accidentally ordered the wrong thing (some kind of macaroni and cheese bites on the appetizer menu rather than the macaroni and cheese meal)...she didn't like what she ordered and wouldn't eat it, so I explained the mistake to the waiter and asked him to bring her the correct meal. I was surprised when I got my bill and that on a $100+ bill that they were not courteous enough to remove the $3.00ish mistake. Not a big deal price wise, but careless enough to make me choose a different restaurant in the future. Very small amount of money spoke largely about customer concern. Had the waiter removed it from my bill I would have left appreciating good customer service and added the amount to his tip out of being thankful for thoughtfulness...instead I deducted the amount from his tip and left less than happy out of frustration over petty lack of concern.