Finally I got what I expect from a three-star hotel:
* The price was right
* My room was clean and odor-free with simple, tasteful
* It had a great iron, an ironing board, a hair dryer, a drip
coffee machine, and a decent TV with current movies.
* It was quiet.
* The internet was free, wireless, and fast. No hitches.
* The staff was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.
I've stayed in lots of hotels, but usually experience some serious hitch in even the best. My wife is extremely sensitive to smells and noise, which are the usual first two problems. After that, I usually have some problem with internet acess.
By contrast, this was almost 100% smooth. Everything worked except the printer in their one-computer business center in the lobby. But they said they were going to replace it soon.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Carlson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.