Residence Inn Detroit Novi
$174
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
$81
Hyatt Place Detroit/Novi(Novi)(Great Value!)
$119
$122
$114
Staybridge.com
$147
$139
Sheraton Detroit Novi(Novi)(Great Value!)
$148
$111
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenhome away from homefront deskpull out couchinsurance companysmaller mallbasketball hooproom was cleanliving roomlots of parkingseparate roomslaundry facilitymiso souptwelve oaks mallnice staythe thanksgiving holidayhot tub
Reviewed May 20, 2011

This Hotel is in a great location nice area low crime or no crime. I have been staying at this Hotel for over a year on business and never had a problem everyone is always most helpful and rooms are always the best.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank curtisadeaton
Reviewed January 17, 2011

Treated very bad by staff and mgr I will never go to this hotel again. discrimination and prejudice. the manager let the cook disrespect my family and I.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank bigredd313
Reviewed January 16, 2011

I stayed in this hotel on an extended business trip from November 2010 - December 2010. Staff was friendly and professional, but I didn't find the hotel to be that well maintained or clean. I went out and bought cleaning supplies to touch up my room. Dishes in the cupboards were dirty when I moved in, so I had to wash them myself. Carpet also needed vacuuming during my stay, but it wasn't done even after I requested it. Breakfast and dinner reception food was ok, nothing special. They didn't refill the food once it gone. I had a studio room in the back facing the woods, so the view was nice, but I could hear noise from the highway. I didn't hear that much noise from my neighbors though so sleep quality was still pretty good. Workout room was small and cramped. The location can't be beat - across the street from Twelve Oaks Mall with many choices for shopping, dining, entertainment. Overall, I was disappointed compared to my other stays at Marriott hotels. I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank DCTraveler2011
Reviewed October 21, 2010

We have stayed at this hotel for many years as it is one of the few hotels or chains that offer a two bedroom suites. We go to Michigan for football games every fall so this is a good location in relation to the Michigan and Michigan State. However, the hotel badly needs a renovation and updating. The furniture is tired and old, they still have the old style tube TV's, etc. Not what you would expect from a Marriott facility.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Max155019
Reviewed September 2, 2010

We stayed at several hotels during an extended family trip to MI, and this was our favourite. We had a 2 bedroom suite, and stayed for 6 days. Plenty of space in the bedrooms, comfy beds/pillows, extremely clean throughout including the carpets, and a fully equipped kitchen. No noise from the hallways at night. Staff are welcoming and friendly. Pool and fitness room are clean, and little used with ample towels. Housekeeping is unobtrusive and efficient. The breakfast varies slightly from day to day, which was a plus, and there's a good choice of hot and cold food. Something for everyone. They also serve a light snack in the early evening some days. We had a maintenance issue during our visit and it was fixed within the hour. One small negative is a slightly musty 'unaired' smell in the hotel, but this is probably a combination of the fact that others are cooking in nearby rooms, and the heat of Novi in August means no open windows! The hotel is right across from 12 Oaks Mall and another smaller Mall. We would definitely use this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family