“You will become a regular!”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #11 of 194 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: Barbecue
Novi, Michigan
“You will become a regular!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I regularly eat at Famous Dave's and greatly enjoy the food. We have traveled all over the country and tasted all different kinds of BBQ sauces, and we still enjoy Famous Dave's Rich and Sassy the best. We have even purchased the sauce at the grocery store. Recently, they have been running a brisket burger special and it is amazing! I had the one with the onion rings on top and it was out of this world! We also enjoy being part of the P-I-G e-mail club and getting special discounts and offers. In addition, around the holidays they typically run gift card specials. If you eat here regularly, I highly recommend buying gift cards as it will save you quite a bit.

• Visited April 2013

East Lansing, Michigan
“Outstanding food and service!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I'd never eaten at a Famous Dave's but will definitely eat there again! The BBQ was delicious, the waiter explained all of the different sauces, and seemed to genuinely enjoy doing so. After telling the waiter that this was our first visit, TWO managers stopped by the table to ask if we were enjoying our dinner. A definite must when in Novi!

Visited March 2013
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Staff sets this location apart”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Manager and staff worked really hard. Seated our large party within the time quoted to us on a hopping, busy Saturday night. Food was quick and good, as usual.

Shrewsbury, Massachusetts
“Food, Service and Music”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Famous Dave's provides some consistent BBQ. This particular visit the ribs were over the top. I had the 4 bone rack of ribs and the Catfish fingers. The service was very friendly and fast. Food is always good but this time it was over the top. I plan to go there again, SOON.

Visited March 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Middle of Road BBQ”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My expectations were not met with the choices I ordered this time. Ordered from the Lunch Special: two meats (pulled pork and ribs)with a side and corn muffin. I am sorry to say that the best part of my meal was the corn muffin and the portion of my meat choices were very skimpy.

• Visited February 2013

Been to Famous Dave's? Share your experiences!