“Best Asian Food”

Cuisines: Asian
Brighton, Michigan
“Best Asian Food”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I prefer Pei Wei to their parent company, PF Chang. The food is ready quickly and is really good. They will mix and match anything you want not on the menu. I really like the honey seared sauce.

Visited September 2013

Novi, Michigan
“Great Asian carryout”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

This restaurant is one of our family favorites. Good selection of Asian themed (Chinese, Thai) food from the PF Chang name. It has the PF Chang taste but with a casual fast food atmosphere. Love the tofu they use in their dishes.

Visited September 2013
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Food is not so good”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food is not good and tasty. The staff were noisy and shouting at one another.
I donot recommend this restaurent..

Visited October 2013
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Nice food and Good Price”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Pei Wei is a nice restaurant with very good price. Food service is very fast, testy and healthy. Different kind of chicken and shrimp. I was there several time with my colleague and family member.

• Visited August 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“horrific food !!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I am not a picky eater either and will usually give an average rating for most eating establishments. That said, I have to say the food I had at this establishment was not only bland but almost inedible. I had the chicken salad which had an extremely bitter and tart dressing which made it difficult to eat. It was simply dreadful ! Also, the sweet and sour chicken was bland as hell with nothing redeeming or attractive about it.

This restaurant seemed full of satisfied customers for lunch which makes me think I ordered the wrong things? Anyway... this was a dreadful restaurant experience which basically ruined my afternoon following lunch.

I would avoid this establishment without reservation !

• Visited September 2013