“Food is not so good”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Food is not so good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Food is not good and tasty. The staff were noisy and shouting at one another.
I donot recommend this restaurent..

Visited October 2013

Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Nice food and Good Price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Pei Wei is a nice restaurant with very good price. Food service is very fast, testy and healthy. Different kind of chicken and shrimp. I was there several time with my colleague and family member.

• Visited August 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“horrific food !!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

I am not a picky eater either and will usually give an average rating for most eating establishments. That said, I have to say the food I had at this establishment was not only bland but almost inedible. I had the chicken salad which had an extremely bitter and tart dressing which made it difficult to eat. It was simply dreadful ! Also, the sweet and sour chicken was bland as hell with nothing redeeming or attractive about it.

This restaurant seemed full of satisfied customers for lunch which makes me think I ordered the wrong things? Anyway... this was a dreadful restaurant experience which basically ruined my afternoon following lunch.

I would avoid this establishment without reservation !

• Visited September 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“They called it Thai Dynamite -- Bland as hell!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2012

I am not a picky eater and I hate leaving negative reviews - esp for food, unless it is really bad!

Yes, this is owned by PF Changs and is cheaper than PF Changs. We tried the place and everything was great, the service, the speed, the selection, ambiance yada yada ....except the food!

We order two Thai dishes on the menu, the Thai Dynamite and the Coconut Curry. By the description, I thought the Thai Dynamite would be really spicy and didn't order the spicy option. I asked the Coconut Curry to be spicy.

Both the dishes were unpalatable. Totally bland (no salt or spice). The place boasts of 'fresh ingredients' -- both the tofu and the veggies were stale and dry. In spite of adding Sriracha and other stuff to make it edible, it hardly went down. The brown rice we ordered was 1/2 cooked and the tofu was rubbery and dry.

Because of the price, the portions were small, which turned out to be good because we couldn't stomach it anymore....

• Visited December 2012
michigan
“Baby PF Chang's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

Delicious food just as it's sister restaurant PF Chang's with half the price. Great locations. Casual, comfortable, family or alone. Each dish can be made with your specifications. Nice variety of dishes. Speedy delivery to your table. Take out or dine in, whatever is your pleasure.
You're in for a real treat!! No MSG.

• Visited December 2012