“A great independent restaurant!”

Diamond Jim Brady's
Ranked #3 of 194 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Diamond Jim Brady's Bistro Bar since 1954, originally in Detroit, now nestled in Novi, Michigan. All the charm of a bistro with the neighborhood feel of your local bar. Certified Executive Chef/Owner Mary Brady & Chef/Managing Partner Sharon Juergens serve casual, trendy food in a relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy Potato Crusted Whitefish, Crispy Flat Bread with Chèvre Cheese & Prosciutto, a Big Pot of Spicy Mussels or our Famous Big DJ Burger. Hand crafted cocktails, Michigan draft beer & an affordable eclectic wine list round out the Bistro experience. Brady's is open for dinner seven nights a week, lunch Monday through Saturday and Brunch every Sunday. Patio seating available.
Reviewed July 9, 2014

This trip, we ate at DJB's twice. A late night bar snack where we were taken very good care of by Maddy, the bar tender and a dinner on the patio were we again enjoyed great service by Karen, our server as well as another great chat with Maddy. As they say on the TV show, You Really Have to Eat Here!

There are newer reviews for Diamond Jim Brady's

Reviewed July 8, 2014

First time there and VERY impressed! Had this amazing feature drink (muddled strawberries and basil with vodka, lemonade and sprite), a yummy goat cheese, caramelized onion, prosciutto and arugula flat bread appetizer, and a delicious black lentil salad with halloumi cheese and special tomatoes. All so good! Will have to go back for the dessert!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

I was treated to lunch in honor of my recent birthday at this lovely restaurant, decorated so distinctively in black & white stripes! My choice of fish & chips was almost as good as London, England & the lobster BLT enjoyed by my friend looked yummy as well! The Sanders hot fudge cream puff completed an absolutely heavenly meal! I plan to bring my hubby here to dine on the outdoor patio ... Brava chef Mary!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stumbled upon this place online while looking for new restaurants in the area to try. I'm so glad I convinced my BF to go there with me this past winter. The restaurant is small but has a cozy atmosphere and always smells amazing. We sat on the patio (yes, in the winter) but it was pretty warm. They have such an eclectic menu with several vegetarian entrees which is a must-have for me. We have been back 2 or 3 times since then. Every time the food is good. My BF did try a burger one time which he said was just fair, but he loved the tacos he got the first time and the chili. The sweet potato burrito is awesome, as well as the butternut squash ravioli. The side salads are good but nothing super special, but I usually get one. It's a great restaurant for meat eaters and vegetarians alike!

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I had dinner at this restaurant and it was nice, casual, decent selection of wines. Food was good, I sat at the bar, and the bartender was very pleasant. I would visit again, and recommend..

1  Thank LjekovitMetak

Been to Diamond Jim Brady's? Share your experiences!