Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Novi
Reviewed August 26, 2013

this place was just perfect for me i enjoy my stay went for 1 night and end up staying 3nights the rooms and place was clean and comfortable the area was just perfect..thanks to all who made my stay comfortable and relaxing...

Room Tip: the corner suite was large and sunny ..
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Born To T
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the room was clean and comfortable, and the staff was friendly and welcoming. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

There are newer reviews for Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I just checked out this morning and won't ever come back. This place was dirty, poorly kept up and pretty shabby rooms. When we got there they had put us in a room that had not been cleaned. There was food splatters on the wall and crushed crackers on the floor. The tub had hairs in it, ick. We were able to get a new room which wasn't much better. Very cramped and again not very clean. We had two plates, a pot and a few forks. We had to go buy plastic forks and knives in order to eat. The air conditioner was so poor we had to go out and buy a fan to use in the room as well. Trust me if all the places near us weren't all book up I would have left. I would never come back and wouldn't recommend this place to anyone

Room Tip: My tip is skip this place all together!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. The situation you described regarding the housekeeping in your room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have taken action to ensure your experience is not repeated. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. I invite you to contact me, at dnv@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

What a great surprise. This hotel really aims to please. Friendly staff and plenty of space to have an extended stay. Loaded kitchen with ovens, most hotels don't even have a stove. New HDTVs and recently updated rooms.

• Stayed: July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you found our rooms to be comfortable and clean. Our staff works very hard to make them so! As well, I am so pleased that our staff provided you with such great service and that you truly enjoyed all of the amenities our hotel had to offer.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We've been staying at this location 3 times a year for about 3 years now and can't say enough about the people, the location, and the value. Adam, Phyllis, Hillary, Chris, and Sam - they all take very good care of the guests - always very pleasant. It's quiet, comfortable, you can walk to grocery stores and restaurants and for long term stays you can't beat the price. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Roberta - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It's great to hear that Adam, Chris, Sam and Phyllis took such good care of you. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I've stayed here for several months at a time for the last 3 years. Location is conveniently located near several major highways. Rooms are very decent for the extended stay rate. Chris and Adam provide excellent customer service in this location.

• Stayed: October 2012
RDO_Sarah_L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay with us. We appreciate your continued business. I'm happy to hear our location and pricing was a good fit for you. Thank you again for staying with us.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I am a long term guest who has seen staff come and go. The staff that currently operates the property are exceptional. If your considering a long term stay, it would not hurt to give this property a look.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your review and for your continued business. We appreciate you as our guest and thank you for your business.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed for a week, room was clean, plenty of towels, great continental breakfast and quiet! I cant stress how important a quiet hotel is for me. I came back for a return visit, and upon request gave arranged for me to have the same room.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for your review. I completely understand and appreciate how important peace of mind and quiet is for our guests. I'm so happy to hear you had a pleasant and quiet stay with us. Thank you for your feedback.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Novi
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson
Sheraton Detroit Novi
Hampton Inn Detroit Northville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Farmington Hills
Hilton Garden Inn Detroit/Novi

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place? Share your experiences!