Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Novi
Novi
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

I want thank all the staff at Extended Stay Deluxe of Novi for all they did and provided for me during my nearly year long stay. I would highly recommend this hotel while staying in Novi and surrounding areas. I was truly my home away from home!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place, responded to this review, April 30, 2012
Thank you very much the nice review of your stay at our Extended Stay Deluxe – Detroit Novi. It’s great to hear we are delivering on our commitment of exceptional guest service. We very much appreciate your business; thank you!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Detroit
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

At any given time of day there would be no one at the desk, not very welcoming. It took four days into our stay to get a working stove- they were notified on the first. Housekeeping was once a week which was fine but they could at least have been thorough. Next time I would choose quality over economy and stay at a TownePlace Suites or Residence Inn.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Bwood86
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay Deluxe Detroit - Novi. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am. The experience you described is truly regrettable. We strive to ensure that our guests have an exceptional stay. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have brought each of the issues you expressed to the attention of our staff. Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we will renew our focus on total guest satisfaction every day.
Novi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

I wanted to thank Hillary, Michelle, Phyllis, Adam, Vanessa and Chris for my wonderful stay at the "Extended Stary Deluxe-Novi". Their dedication in doing their jobs and kindness to the guests make it a great place for you to stay, if only for one night, or one year. I cannot thank them enough for such a fun place, and they seem to know everyone by "name". Good Luck and Thanks!!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Detroit - Novi. Whenever I read comments like yours, it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area.
Holland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

Great front desk help who made sure I got what I needed

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback. I'm glad our staff took good care of you. Thank you again.
Farmington, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

My family is staying here right now while we are waiting for our new house to be finished and we love it. We have a newborn and a 3 year old with us and there is plenty of room for them to play and move around and not feel cramped. We never hear any of the other guests and I am pretty sure they can't hear us since they are not complaining. They have gone out of there way to accommodate us and make feel at home. The location is great and close to major freeways and lots of shopping, the staff is very friendly and helpful and everything is very clean and kept up. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a long term situation.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Detroit - Novi. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2011

I'm relocating to Detroit area, and was looking for a place to stay for few months, in Northville-Novi are, until I buy a house. Extended Stay Deluxe Novi is an excellent place to stay. Location is great (on 8 Mile, a step away from I-275/I-96), and across the street from shopping plazas and restaurants. Hotel suites are very clean and well furnished, with a full kitchen, and a living area (only two things missing: no dishwasher and no dinette or table to eat). Hotel staff are very helpful. the Hotel Manager, Hellary Malott, is outstanding, and has a one clear objective in mind: "customer satisfaction". The hotel has a small fitness room (GYM), and a laundry room. the hotel offers small breakfast during working days (bagles, small muffins and coffee). There is wireless internet available for a small one-time fee ($4.99). Parking is free. For long term stay, exceeding 30 days, the hotel rate is unbeatable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning to visit the area and stay for a while.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Thailand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2010

I stayed here for one night. I didn't expect much since it's extended stay and there was no review on Tripadvisor lol.
Anyway, I got a great rate from Travelocity.
This place is very nice and clean. Room is spacious with full kitchen [refrigerator, microwave, stove and utensils]. It's huge for one person! Breakfast is limited with bagels, coffee and fruits.
FYI: it's got 3-star on Travelocity. Other sites like priceline give it 2.5-star which I think it should be.
Small fitness, no pool, wifi available for $4.99 [good for the whole stay....which was a bummer to me since I stayed for only one night]

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Novi
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road
Staybridge Suites - Novi
Hilton Garden Inn Detroit/Novi
Sheraton Detroit Novi
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Detroit-Novi
Hampton Inn Detroit Northville

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place? Share your experiences!