“Great Place, Great People”

Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place
Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Novi
Holland
“Great Place, Great People”
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Great front desk help who made sure I got what I needed

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the positive feedback. I'm glad our staff took good care of you. Thank you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Farmington, Michigan
Reviewed April 3, 2012

My family is staying here right now while we are waiting for our new house to be finished and we love it. We have a newborn and a 3 year old with us and there is plenty of room for them to play and move around and not feel cramped. We never hear any of the other guests and I am pretty sure they can't hear us since they are not complaining. They have gone out of there way to accommodate us and make feel at home. The location is great and close to major freeways and lots of shopping, the staff is very friendly and helpful and everything is very clean and kept up. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a long term situation.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place, responded to this review, April 11, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Detroit - Novi. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed March 18, 2011

I'm relocating to Detroit area, and was looking for a place to stay for few months, in Northville-Novi are, until I buy a house. Extended Stay Deluxe Novi is an excellent place to stay. Location is great (on 8 Mile, a step away from I-275/I-96), and across the street from shopping plazas and restaurants. Hotel suites are very clean and well furnished, with a full kitchen, and a living area (only two things missing: no dishwasher and no dinette or table to eat). Hotel staff are very helpful. the Hotel Manager, Hellary Malott, is outstanding, and has a one clear objective in mind: "customer satisfaction". The hotel has a small fitness room (GYM), and a laundry room. the hotel offers small breakfast during working days (bagles, small muffins and coffee). There is wireless internet available for a small one-time fee ($4.99). Parking is free. For long term stay, exceeding 30 days, the hotel rate is unbeatable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone planning to visit the area and stay for a while.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Thailand
Reviewed October 20, 2010

I stayed here for one night. I didn't expect much since it's extended stay and there was no review on Tripadvisor lol.
Anyway, I got a great rate from Travelocity.
This place is very nice and clean. Room is spacious with full kitchen [refrigerator, microwave, stove and utensils]. It's huge for one person! Breakfast is limited with bagels, coffee and fruits.
FYI: it's got 3-star on Travelocity. Other sites like priceline give it 2.5-star which I think it should be.
Small fitness, no pool, wifi available for $4.99 [good for the whole stay....which was a bummer to me since I stayed for only one night]

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Novi
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Haggerty Road
Country Inn & Suites by Carlson
Staybridge Suites - Novi
Sheraton Detroit Novi
Hampton Inn Detroit Northville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Farmington Hills

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Novi - Orchard Hill Place? Share your experiences!