“Good food”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: fountain walk
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Service can be so-so, but I ask a lot. Food makes up for strange booths that break up the good space the place has.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

My boyfriend and I were excited to eat here, as you do not see fancy mexican style restaurants very often. Although the atmosphere was certainly more upscale than most mexican places, the food was not on par. The chips were too salty, and the cheese dip did not have much flavor. The main entree's were also lacking much flavor. The rice tasted like pre-mixed bag rice you would put in the microwave. The service was excellent, however, but is not enough to bring us back.

1  Thank Ecogirl06
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Food was good. Enjoyed the complimentary chips and salsa. I usually don't care for Mexican food but my wife insisted we try it, very glad we did. I had the pulled pork and bacon tacos. It was very flavorful, I will be ordering it again next visit. My wife ordered the enchiladas verde also delicious. We will be back.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Nice Mexican restaurant.
I went there together with some colleagues who already knew it.
We shared a nachos appetizer: excellet tortillas.
Then we had fajitas: very good as well.
Everything was good, although portion were huge.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

10 coworkers and I had dinner at Rojo Monday night, 4/15/13. Table-side guac was good. I ordered the fajita chicken salad. Everyone else's dinner was served before mine; the waitress said they were waiting on my chicken. It came out within 5 minutes, I ate several bites and then noticed that the remaining chicken was raw in the middle. I'm currently 5 months pregnant and was very concerned about the bacteria from the raw chicken. The manager attempted to give me a free meal for my next visit. I refused the offer and suggest you don't eat here if concerned about safe food consumption.